Celebrate Recovery (CR) offers hope & healing from the hurts,
habits & hang-ups we experience in life. Thousands of lives
have been transformed through this Christian recovery
program that combines the 12 steps with 8 biblical principles.
WHAT TO EXPECT @ CELEBRATE RECOVERY
We're a group of broken and honest people who are being transformed by the love of God and the hope and healing found in the Bible through Jesus Christ.
We all have hurts, habits, and hang-ups that can keep us from the life God intends for us. Some people think recovery is just for addicts and alcoholics, but that simply isn't true. Celebrate Recovery is based on 8 biblical principles that will help anyone with a desire to make better choices and develop healthy relationships. We hope you'll consider joining us.
Every Thursday you'll find:
Good food | Challenging message | Great music | Proven biblical principles | Caring people | Opportunities to serve | Free childcare | 12 steps of recovery | Prayer support | Acceptance
Celebrate Recovery is not...
- A therapy group
- A quick fix
- A place for gossip
- A place to fix others
- A place to find a date
We meet on Thursday Evenings beginning at 5:30pm
- 5:30pm - DINNER in Room G101
- 6:30pm - WORSHIP in the Live & Loud Building
CR Kids - birth to 6th grade (Ask at the table for location - parents must attend CR)
- 7:00pm - TEACHING or TESTIMONY in the Live & Loud Building
- 7:30pm SMALL GROUPS located throughout campus
NEW COMERS GROUP in Room G101
We have a special one-time class for people new to CR. When you come for the first time, you'll go to New Comers 101. It's a great place to learn what CR is all about and help you find a men's or women's group that is right for you.
MEN's Groups are UPSTAIRS
- Substance Abuse in Room 203
- Sexual Purity in Room 202
- Codependency in Room 201b
- Hurts, Habits, & Hang-Ups in Room 201a
WOMEN's Groups are DOWNSTAIRS
- Substance Abuse in Room 114
- Codependency in Room 113
- Codependency/Abuse in Room 111
- Codependency/Anger Issues in Room 109
- Hurts, Habits, & Hang-Ups in Room 108
- 8:30pm SOLID ROCK Cafe in Room G101
Join us for dessert & coffee