ALL ON-CAMPUS STUDIES AND CLASSES HAVE BEEN CANCELED. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR MINISTRY LEADER TO SEE IF THERE ARE ANY ONLINE SERVICES PROVIDED.
Celebrate Recovery offers hope and healing from the hurts, habits, and hang-ups we experience in life. Thousands of lives have been transformed through this Christian recovery program that combines the 12 Steps with 8 Biblical Principles.
FREE Childcare Available
(559) 435-2200 | firstname.lastname@example.org
TIMES & LOCATION
• 5:30pm Dinner
• 6:30pm Worship
• 7:30pm Share Groups
• 8:30pm Dessert
WHAT TO EXPECT @ CELEBRATE RECOVERY
Celebrate Recovery (CR) is a safe place where people can recover from life’s hurts, habits, and hang-ups. Anonymity and confidentiality are an important part of this large group/small group format that teaches biblical principles with the 12 Steps of recovery to bring about real life change.
OPEN SHARE GROUPS
- CODEPENDENCY Those who try to fix, help, or people-please to their own detriment
- SUBSTANCE ABUSE Drugs, alcohol, prescription meds
- FOOD ISSUES Any kind of food abuse
- PURITY Sexual purity, or relationship integrity
- ABUSE Physical, sexual, or emotional
- HURTS, HABITS, AND HANG-UPS General issues or uncertain of main issues
New to CR or recovery? Wondering how to get started? Don’t know what group to try? If you have questions or just need to get connected, our Newcomers 101 group is the place to start. It meets during the 7:30 Open Share group time. You’ll get to find out about Celebrate Recovery and what we do every Thursday night!